The Value Expanded Bronze 6900 is one of the Bronze plans offered by SelectHealth for 2023. This plan is available directly through SelectHealth, or through the Federal Marketplace.
SelectHealth plans are designed to provide coverage for hospital, medical, preventive care, and surgical expenses incurred as a result of a covered accident or illness. Coverage is provided through in-network providers for daily hospital room and board, miscellaneous hospital services, anesthesia services, in-hospital medical services, and outpatient care.
Coverage is subject to any deductible, copay provisions, or other limitations that may be set forth in your Contract.
Health Plan Highlights
Value Expanded Bronze 6900
- Deductible: $6,900 per person
- Out-of-pocket max: $9,100 per person
- Network type: HMO
- Metal tier: Bronze
- Member rating: 4 stars
*plan pricing displayed here is based on 35 yr old male in Salt Lake County with no tobacco use. Pricing will vary based on age, location, and tobacco use.
Health Plan Features
Below is the list coverages that are covered 100% regardless of deductible
- Annual Wellness Checkup
- Virtual Visits
- Preventive Care and Immunizations
Below is the list of coverages this health plan offers
- Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Secondary Care Provider (SCP)
- Urgent Care Services
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Outpatient Services
- Emergency Room
Qualified Health Plan
The SelectHealth Value Expanded Bronze 6900 is a Qualified Health plan and provides essential health benefits outlined by the Affordable Care Act.
These benefits include:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits)
Essential health benefits are minimum requirements for all Marketplace plans. Specific services covered in each broad benefit category can vary based on your state’s requirements.
Official Plan Documents
Let’s find out which plan is going to be right for you in 2023! Our licensed health insurance agents will help you compare plan benefits and costs and help you choose a plan that will be best for you.